Batik Reusable Face Mask - Limited Editon
Buy 3 mask get 1 FREE - add 4 masks to cart (one of them must be plain filter pocket mask), discount is automatically applied at checkout.
- Washable and reusable
- Double sided (thick white, grey or navy blue fabric on the inside, batik pattern on the outside)
- OUTER LAYER
These are some of the names of materials we use in
- Printed Poplin (on the outer layer for patterned styles)
- Cotton Drill (on the outer layer for plain styles)
- Polycotton blend materials
- INNER LAYER (this layer touches the face)
- Premium combed cotton fabric for softness and durability. It is a lot softer than normal cotton and the thickness/ weight prevents the mask from getting sucked into your mouth when you speak
- Super soft texture, tight woven, durable, highly breathable
- Handmade in Australia
- Small - Medium (ideal for kids and teens and female):
approx 18cm (width) x 10cm (height).
- Large (ideal for women who likes a larger fit and men):
Approx 22cm (width) x 14cm (height)
- The straps on this mask wraps around the ears, comfortable and can be shortened or loosened to fit the user’s face width.
- 1 strap option: around the ears. If you wish the strap to go all around the head, then simply replace them with your own elastics to the desired length for comfort.
- Colour of strap may vary (black, or white) depending on stock.
- As with any frequent use, elastics may get stretched over time. The strap can be replaced anytime you need to.
- S/M SIZE: suitable for kids and youth. For women, this size will be snug fit style, and stops at the jawline, giving a more fashionable, contoured face look. This size is recommended for women with thin, small face.
- L SIZE: Suitable for men and women and also kids who have adult size face. For women, large size gives a more generous coverage, it goes higher up the nose and also goes under the chin, for a more comfy fit.Usage:
- This handmade mask is ideal to help users from touching their faces especially when they're out and about.
- This mask is helpful to reduce the spreading of the droplets around when sneezing or coughing (especially for kids who often forget to cover their mouth when this happens)
- Handy to use in environments with strong odour such as nail salon, smoky places, gardening etc.
- In winter cold weather, a mask is great to protect skin against the irritation from the wind/ cold air and prevent scratching.
No returns on face masks for hygienic reason
- Cold gentle machine wash or hand wash (Put it inside a wash net bag so it will last even longer).
- Line dry only, do not tumble dry, do not iron elastics
Received the masks and they look and feel great!
Got this new facemask from @harvest_collectionau. Local business doing great things! Check them out (they do more than face masks)