A5 Bullet Dot Journal Notebook - Markers and Washi Tapes
Australian Designed Boutique Gift Stationery
- 1 notebook
- A5 size (148x210mm)
- Saddle stitched notebook with 48 dot grid pages, 100 gsm white paper stock (thickness can withstand the absorption of ink without bleeding to the other side of the page. Testing is done using Tombow brush pens)
- Dot grid pages - 5mm distance between dots
- 300gsm soft textured card cover, made from recycled material supporting a sustainable lifestyle
- Original artwork and limited edition artist notebook - our products are designed in-house, not mass produced, making it suitable for collection and gift purpose
- Packed in a cellophane bag with a recycled backing board to ensure it arrives to you safely and undamaged
- Illustrated and printed in Australia
Focus On The Right Things And Achieve Your Goals!
Bullet journal notebooks are for those who want to improve their life by focusing on the right things and improve their productivity.
Organize your day without the distraction of apps on your phone.
Take notes faster, while keeping everything in one place.
- Lightweight to carry around and fits easily into handbags
- No more piles of post-it's, to do lists, planners because all of your stuff will be in one notebook.
Featuring cute watercolour illustrations of markers and washi tapes, this bullet journal is a delight to look at and write in. It is also a collectible item for art stationery lovers.
It is functional to increase your productivity throughout your day and help you focus towards your goals. Create your own layout according to the topics you need. A bullet journal comes with dot grids to help you freely draw lines, boxes, or any shapes without the need of a ruler. It's flexible and versatile to use for anyone regardless of your occupation. From teens, students, teachers, gym enthusiasts, nutritionists, mums at home, office workers, to grandparents, anyone can use this bullet journal, as long as you have a pen, and a notebook, you're ready to go.
See our various examples of layouts in the photos. Check out also other designs in bullet journals.