NSW Creative Kids - Watercolour Desserts & Foods ART LESSONS
Goal: Create watercolour paintings of food items that children love. Lessons will include how to illustrate waffle cone ice cream and strawberry donut. PDF templates download will be available for Blueberry pancake and Paddle Pops
Skill level: Beginner
Suitable for: age 9-14 years old
What you will learn with this video lessons:
- Learn how to draw and paint delicious food items with step by step video instructions
- Watch how other kid(s) create their artwork as they follow the instructor. Seeing other children's work will encourage kids to adjust expectations, keep practising and also to appreciate differences
Introduction to watercolour techniques - how to handle the brush, mix colours, control water level when painting
- Improve your eye and hand coordination
- Train your fine motor skill
- Train your patience to achieve the best result you can get
- 4 online Live Zoom lessons in total, Approximate time of per lesson: 1 hour. Lesson is delivered every first Saturday of the month at 11am. Class is capped at 10 people max to ensure everyone has a chance to ask and get supported.
- You will need to purchase an watercolour art kit for this art lessons. available in a separate listing.
Video lessons link will be emailed to you. Please note only the email that you use for purchase of this kit will be enabled to access the private lessons.
HOW TO ORDER:
Free with NSW Creative Kids voucher.
Enter name, voucher number (starts with 9999 number) and date of birth in the forms above
- After you have placed your order, we will process with NSW Creative Kids if your voucher is still available for redemption. If there's any error in the detail of the voucher, we will contact you via email. We will ship the next business day if all your voucher is provided correctly.
- Note: once your creative kids voucher has been redeemed by us, we can't offer refund/ credit as Service NSW does not offer this feature.
- Email us at email@example.com if you have any questions
To apply for creative kids voucher, simply fill out a form on the Service NSW website or click on the link below
We’d love to see your creations and inspire others to learn something new! You can email us or share on social media, using the tag #createwithharvestcollection
I bought the Creative Kids product for my son. He is enjoying it and having a fun time. Mary's lessons were engaging, clear and easy to follow. It is a great activity for kids.
Hi Christina, thank you for your review. We'd love to see his creation if he's happy to share it with us
Mary’s online art lessons are amazing. We learn how to use water colour. My sons really enjoy the lesson. They are able to follow instruction easily from beginning until the end. They have done the ice cream and can't wait to try the donut next. I highly recommend the art lesson.