Animal Pattern Reusable Face Mask - Kangaroo, Safari, Giraffe, Koala
- Washable and reusable
- Double sided (white fabric on the inside, cool pattern on the outside)
- Thick soft breathable combed cotton fabric on the inside, gentle against your skin. Combed cotton is much softer than regular cotton and it is more durable too because the combing process removes short fibers, which are prone to breakage.
- Handmade in Australia
- Sizes: Small - Medium (ideal for kids and teens and female):
approx 18cm (width) x 10cm (height). Photos show how it's used on a 8 year old child
- The straps on this mask wraps around the ears, comfortable and can be shortened or loosened to fit the user’s face width.
- 1 strap option: around the ears. If you wish the strap to go all around the head, then simply replace them with your own elastics to the desired length for comfort.
- Colour of strap may vary (black, white or nude) depending on stock.
- As with any frequent use, elastics may get stretched over time. The strap can be replaced anytime you need to.
- This handmade mask is ideal to help users from touching their faces especially when they're out and about.
- This mask is helpful to reduce the spreading of the droplets around when sneezing or coughing (especially for kids who often forget to cover their mouth when this happens)
- Handy to use in environments with strong odour such as nail salon, smoky places, gardening etc.
- In winter cold weather, a mask is great to protect skin against the irritation from the wind/ cold air and prevent scratching.
- Cold gentle machine wash or hand wash (Put it inside a wash net bag so it will last even longer).
- Line dry only, do not tumble dry, do not iron elastics
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
- Tracked domestic shipping via courier or Aus Post tracked - $7.50
- FREE shipping for orders over $75
- No returns on face masks for hygienic reason