Vegan Soy Candle - Refreshing Lemongrass
Lemongrass soy candle releases the invigorating lemon lime aroma that’s sweet and refreshing. The perfect candle to neutralize any intruding odor in your space.
Our candle is adorned with our original floral illustration. With classic design and packaged in a beautiful box, our candle makes perfect gifting!
approximately 30 hour
This product is also available in the Kitchen Hamper collection.
- Hand poured in small batches in Sydney
- 100% natural ingredients, high quality vegan soy wax, eco friendly and slow burning
Soy candles burn cleaner than paraffin candles, non toxic, no petroleum is released into the air
- Triple scented using high quality fragrance oils for longer lasting scents
- Pure cotton braided wicks, smooth uptake and taller metal base to prevent overheating at the end of the candle
- Comes with a lid to prevent dust piling onto your candle when not in use
- Our jar is snug fit in the packaging box, packed carefully for safe transit
Candle Care & Safety
- Trim wick to 5mm before every burn. Allow the first burn to burn at least 2 hours or until the whole top of the candle has liquified. Then blow out. This will prevent "tunneling”.
- Burn no longer than 4 hours at a time.
- Keep candle free of debris. Discontinue use when ½” of wax remains to prevent heat damage.
- Never burn on or near anything that could catch fire
- Never move a lit candle
- Keep out of reach of children, pets and flammable materials
- Place the candle on a stable heat resistant surface.
- Avoid exposure to drafts.
- Never leave a lit candle unattended.
- A variable amount of wax may remain.
- Always store candles in a cool dry place, below 25C and away from direct sunlight.
This soy candle has beautiful packaging and smells amazing, especially safe to use when I have a cat at home. It’s perfect addition for my evening self care routine, having a bath, putting on some nice music and relaxing. I will definitely try different senses from this collection🥰
Thank you for your wonderful review Tram. There's no petroleum in this candle, therefore your cat (and you) will be safe :-)