Vegan Soy Candle - Still waters
Still Waters soy candle embodies elegant and divine fragrance that brings you straight to the feeling of serenity. The velvety scent of salt and driftwood truly wraps you in the stillness of the moment. This is a great candle for both men and women.
Our candle is adorned with our original floral illustration. With classic design and packaged in a beautiful box, our candle makes perfect gifting!
approximately 30 hour
This product is also available in the Kitchen Hamper collection.
- Hand poured in small batches in Sydney
- 100% natural ingredients, high quality vegan soy wax, eco friendly and slow burning
Soy candles burn cleaner than paraffin candles, non toxic, no petroleum is released into the air
- Triple scented using high quality fragrance oils for longer lasting scents
- Pure cotton braided wicks, smooth uptake and taller metal base to prevent overheating at the end of the candle
- Comes with a lid to prevent dust piling onto your candle when not in use
- Our jar is snug fit in the packaging box, packed carefully for safe transit
Candle Care & Safety
- Trim wick to 5mm before every burn. Allow the first burn to burn at least 2 hours or until the whole top of the candle has liquified. Then blow out. This will prevent "tunneling”.
- Burn no longer than 4 hours at a time.
- Keep candle free of debris. Discontinue use when ½” of wax remains to prevent heat damage.
- Never burn on or near anything that could catch fire
- Never move a lit candle
- Keep out of reach of children, pets and flammable materials
- Place the candle on a stable heat resistant surface.
- Avoid exposure to drafts.
- Never leave a lit candle unattended.
- A variable amount of wax may remain.
- Always store candles in a cool dry place, below 25C and away from direct sunlight.