Plain Cotton Reusable Face Masks With Filter Pocket
- Washable and reusable
- 2 layers
- OUTER LAYER - 100% Cotton
- INNER LAYER (this layer touches the face)
- Supersoft combed cotton fabric for cool feel, breathability and durability. It is a lot softer than normal cotton and the thickness/ weight prevents the mask from getting sucked into your mouth when you speak
- Snug fit design
- Small - Medium (ideal for kids and teens and female):
approx 18cm (width) x 10cm (height).
- Large (ideal for women who likes a larger fit and men):
Approx 22cm (width) x 14cm (height)
- Adjustable and removable elastics
- Filter pocket - has open pocket from the sides of the mask to insert a PM 2.5 carbon filter in (note: filter is not included in this listing)
- S/M SIZE: suitable for kids and youth. For women, this size will be snug fit style, and stops at the jawline, giving a more fashionable, contoured face look. This size is recommended for women with thin, small face.
- L SIZE: Suitable for men and women and also kids who have adult size face. For women, large size gives a more generous coverage, it goes higher up the nose and also goes under the chin, for a more comfy fit.
- Cold gentle machine wash or hand wash (Put it inside a wash net bag so it will last even longer).
- Line dry only, do not tumble dry, do not iron elastics
Disclaimer: this face mask is not a health product and not to be used to replace the surgical face mask or to prevent virus infection!
No returns on face masks for hygienic reason
These masks have not been up to the standard of some other cloth masks that I have purchased as the elastic is poor quality and difficult to adjust to get a snug fit. I have always washed our masks in warm water so that they are more hygienic. Sadly these masks seem to have shrunk and barely cover my nose and mouth.
I'm sorry our masks have not met your expectation. The filter pocket masks should be fine and won't shrink when being washed in warm water, as other customers have mentioned in their reviews. Perhaps the creases/ wrinkles after being washed and dried made the masks smaller? Have you tried ironing them back to shape? If it's still shrunk and you can't wear them, I'm happy to offer you a refund. Just send the masks back to our address PO Box 787 Castle Hill NSW 1765, with a tracking number and I'll give you a full refund as soon as the items are received.
I had some reusable masks from another retailer but they were really hard to breathe in. I searched for small masks with a filter pocket to replace those ones and found these from Harvest. The Harvest ones are much more breathable and comfortable even with a filter in the pocket. On the 'washing instructions' it says to wash gently with cold water, but I have been washing them in my front loader (in a laundry bag) with my normal wash at 60C and they hold up fine. For all these reasons I bought more.
I have made two separate purchases from harvest collection. The masks are so comfortable to wear and soft on the face which I love.
All good, thanks.
Beautiful wearing masks that wash well and feel great on. Beautifully and thoughtfully packaged - will be buying more!
Thanks so much for your wonderful review Elise :-)