Below are some common FAQs from customers on shipping.
Our standard shipping cost is $10 for all areas in Australia.
For orders of $70 and over, we offer FREE SHIPPING FOR ALL DOMESTIC DELIVERY.
How do you ship our orders?
We use a courier service and by default it will require signature on delivery. Please ensure you have someone to receive the package and sign. If you want to authorise "no signature required", please clearly write the instruction in the note during checkout.
You will receive a confirmation email once your order is placed. Once your order is then dispatched you will receive an email with your parcels tracking information.
What is your processing time?
Orders are dispatched the next business day via courier. A tracking reference will be issued via email as soon as the courier is booked. Please note frame orders and personalized art print, processing time will be longer depending on your order.
How long does it take to receive our delivery?
- For metro areas our delivery time frame is 1 - 3 business days after the courier picks up your package. If you reside in Sydney suburbs, delivery can be as quick as 1 - 2 days after it's being dispatched from our studio.
- For regional areas our delivery time frame is 3 - 7 business days.
- For remote locations our delivery time frame is 7 - 14 business days.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPINGWe ship orders from Australia to USA, Canada, UK and New Zealand. All international orders come with tracking and are sent via DHL. Please note that we don't cover customs or duties that may be applicable in your country.
International Shipping Rate:
- Below 500g: $17
- 500g-1kg: $25
- More than 1kg: please enquire by email for custom rate
Target delivery times are as follows:
- Within Australia (standard): 1-5 business days
- United Kingdom: 6-13 business days
- New Zealand: 4-6 business days
- United States: 6-13 business days
- Canada: 6-13 business days