Kids Adults Fun Reusable Face Mask - Various Designs
Buy 3 mask get 1 FREE - add 4 masks to cart (one of them must be plain filter pocket mask), discount is automatically applied at checkout.
- Washable and reusable
- Double sided (white, grey or blue fabric on the inside, cool pattern on the outside)
- OUTER LAYER
These are some of the names of materials we use in
- Printed Poplin (on the outer layer for patterned styles)
- Cotton Drill (on the outer layer for plain styles)
- Polycotton blend materials
- INNER LAYER (this layer touches the face)
- Premium combed cotton fabric for softness and durability. It is a lot softer than normal cotton and the thickness/ weight prevents the mask from getting sucked into your mouth when you speak
- Super soft texture, tight woven, durable, highly breathable
- Small - Medium (ideal for kids and teens and women): approx 18cm (width) x 10cm (height)
- Large (ideal for men and women): approx 22cm (width) x 14cm (height)
- Photos show how it's used on a 8-13 year old child. Please note that some kids may have a bigger sized face, in this case, you will need an adult large size mask available in our other listings. For men, please choose L size.
- Handmade in Australia
- The straps on this mask wraps around the ears, comfortable and can be shortened or loosened to fit the user’s face width.
- 1 strap option: around the ears. If you wish the strap to go all around the head, then simply replace them with your own elastics to the desired length for comfort.
- Colour of strap may vary (black, white or nude) depending on stock.
- As with any frequent use, elastics may get stretched over time. The strap can be replaced anytime you need to.
Disclaimer: this face mask is not to be used to replace the surgical face mask or to prevent virus infection!CARE INSTRUCTION:
- Cold gentle machine wash or hand wash (Put it inside a wash net bag so it will last even longer). Wash separately for dark colours or wash with similar colours.
- Line dry only, do not tumble dry, do not iron elastics
No returns on face masks for hygienic reason
The indigenous print we use is called "Fire Country Dreaming" by Artist: Lynette Nampijinpa Granites
my daughter loves her purple one 💜 . Thank you so much for our beautiful masks!
Delivered next day and they were the prettiest little parcel to open.
The fit is even better than I expected they really contour to the shape of our face and so lightweight and I love that I now have colours other than black to wear 😍
I will definitely be ordering more and recommending you to family and friends!
I love that I'm supporting a beautiful local business aswell 🥰🙏
I just ordered two masks for my daughters and am very pleased with them. They are well made and fit them both well. Both commented that they feel so much better than masks they were previously wearing. Fast delivery and glad I am supporting a local business. Highly recommend. Thank you 😊
All good, thanks.