Brown Kraft Teddy Notebook
This notebook features the original illustrations of "Teddy and his favourite things", done by our child artist Jon Sunarho when he was 9 years old.
Record your ideas, doodles and draw more creatively in this inspirational notebook. Fits nicely into your handbag and lightweight, it will make a beautiful gift for any lovers of quality stationery.
- ORIGINAL DESIGN & LIMITED EDITION
Our notebooks are based on our original watercolour painting and they are printed in limited edition, making it more special.
- SIZE A6 (105x148mm), perfect bound, matt laminated 280 gsm soft cover
- 60 blank pages, thick 100gsm premium paper stock
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY - We use stocks that bear The Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC) mark. It means that our notebooks use the wood or paper that comes from responsibly managed forests and meet demanding environmental, social and economic requirements
- Packed in a cellophane bag with recycled board backing to ensure they arrive to you safely and undamaged
- Designed in Australia