Creative Kids Art Lessons + Kit - Bullet Journal Kit
Bullet journal is great for self care, mental health, organizing and creativity. With this activity, you can do planning, tracking, reflection and doodling, creating a positive habit of mindfulness and getting organized. It will even improve your memory!
Goal: Create and decorate customised layouts, trackers, planners
Skill level: Beginner
Suitable for: age 10-18 years old, suitable for adults too
What you will learn with this video lessons:
- Learn how to create a time-based planner layout
- Lern how to create a list layout
- Learn basic doodles to decorate your journal
- Learn how to create headers styles
- Approximate time of lessons: 30 mins each, total of 1 hour lessons
Video lessons link will be emailed to you. Please note only the email that you use for purchase of this kit will be enabled to access the private lessons.
HOW TO ORDER:
Free with NSW Creative Kids voucher.
Enter name, voucher number and date of birth in the Customer Notes during checkout
Enter code: CREATIVEKIDS to redeem $100 voucher
- After you have placed your order, we will process with NSW Creative Kids if your voucher is still available for redemption. If there's any error in the detail of the voucher, we will contact you via email.
- Note: once your creative kids voucher has been redeemed by us, we can't offer refund/ credit as Service NSW does not offer this feature.
- Cost is $100 (shipping included) without NSW Creative Kids
This kit includes:
- 1 A5 dotted notebooks 48 pages by Harvest Collection 100gsm, no bleed
- 1 A5 dotted notebooks 80 pages by Harvest Collection 120gsm, no bleed (cover design varies depending on available stock)
- 1 Jasart dual tip markers set of 24 (brush tip and pen tip)
- 1 Non Smudge Artline Fineliner Tip 0.4
- 1 Colour pencils set of 12
- PDF downloads of 6 lessons