NSW CREATIVE KIDS - Bullet Journal Art Lessons Series 2
Bullet journal is great for self care, mental health, organizing and creativity. With this activity, you can do planning, tracking, reflection and doodling, creating a positive habit of mindfulness and getting organized. It will even improve your memory!
Goal: Learn how to design your own journal
Skill level: Beginner
Suitable for: age 10-18 years old, pre-teens, teens, and suitable for adults too
UPCOMING HOLIDAY PROGRAM TIMETABLE:
- If you can't make it to the class, you will be sent a pre-recorded lesson link and email your artwork for feedback from us. Or you can wait for the next slot of classes available.
What is included:
- 2 online Live Zoom lessons in total, approximate time of per lesson: 1 - 1.5 hour.
- You will need a bullet journal art kit to do this lesson, to purchase separately from this listing.
What you will learn:
- Each month can have its own theme. But first, where do we start? Let's learn how to design your planner cover pages.
We will look at creating different styles of fonts. With your brush pens, we will vary thickness of strokes, patterns and colours - It's magic!
HOW TO ORDER:
Free $0 with NSW Creative Kids voucher.
Enter NAME, VOUCHER number (starts with 9999 number) and DOB (date of birth) in the form above
- After you have placed your order, we will check with Service NSW Creative Kids if your voucher is still available for redemption. If there's any error in the detail of the voucher, we will contact you via email. We will ship the next business day if all your voucher is provided correctly.
- Note: once your creative kids voucher has been redeemed by us, we can't offer refund/ credit as Service NSW does not offer this feature.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions
To apply for creative kids voucher, simply fill out a form on the Service NSW website or click on the link below
We’d love to see your creations and inspire others to learn something new! You can email us or share on social media, using the tag #createwithharvestcollection
My daughter has joyed all the journaling classes. I believe the different headings class gave her some inspiration as I notice she had use it in a school poster too.
Thank you Marcela. Your daughters have been consistently coming to the live online class and it's good to see she has implemented the design lesson into her school subjects :-)
Got for my daughter, quick delivery of quality products, we're both at beginner level, zoom lessons help a lot and it's great we were sent an email video of the lesson so we can practice during the week
Ordered this for my daughter Chloe. She’s been enjoying it and doing it together with her friend. I tried this too myself and it's been fun